I got this idea from Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. So here I go...
Here are the instructions:
1. Put your music player on shuffle. (since I have no mp3 player, I used my playlist on my blog)
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
Q: What does next year have in store for you?
A: “To Worship You” by John Ragsdale
"To answer Your call, give You my all, to worship You..."
Q: What does your love life look like next year?
A: “Entertaining Angels” by Newsboys
Q: What do you say when life gets hard?
A: “Slow Fade” by Casting Crowns
Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
A: “Consume Me” by DC Talk
Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
A: "Voice of Truth" by Casting Crowns
Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding?
A: "Bless the Broken Road” by Selah
Q: Your favorite saying?
A: "Healing Rain" by Michael W. Smith
Q: Favorite place?
A: "Safe" by Natalie Grant
Q: Most Missed Memory?
A: "Testify to Love" by Avalon
Q: What song describes your best friend?
A: "Mighty to Save" by Hillsong
Q: Where would you go on a first date?
A: "Go Light Your Candle” by Kathy Troccoli
Q: Drug of choice?
A: "What if His People Prayed” by Casting Crowns
Q: What song describes yourself?
A: "God So Loved” by Jaci Velasquez
Q: What is the thing you like doing most?
A: "On My Knees” by Jaci Velasquez
Q: The song that best describes the president?
A: "Lifesong” by Casting Crowns
Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
A: "Imagine Me Without You" by Jaci Velasquez
Q: Your love life right now?
A: "Father’s Love” by Bob Carlisle
Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?
A: "If We Are the Body” by Casting Crowns
Q: How will you die?
A: "Basic Instructions” by Burlap to Cashmer
(Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth… BIBLE... that will help me get to Heaven)
Do it on yours and let me know when you post it...
A Christmas Prayer
7 months ago

I did the Shuffling Question/Anser thing and even though I cannot control how the songs appeared, I feel foolish with some of the answers.
ReplyDeleteVery fun! :)
ReplyDelete