One thing's for sure if you live in Alabama... the weather can be... well... erratic! We get a little bit of all the weather (tornadoes, hurricanes, snow... we don't get earthquakes though). Here's how crazy we have it...
Friday, temps were in the 70's. Sever weather came in during the afternoon. We had severe thunderstorm warnings and tornado warnings throught the night.
Saturday, temps were in the 70's, and after the thunderstorms passed over it was a beautiful day. Nice temps and windy. I had all the windows open while I cleaned my house, it was a beautiful day.
Sunday morning we woke up at 6:30 to BIG snowflakes falling. There was a little accumulation on the cars and a tiny bit on the ground. By the time we left for church at 9:30, it was really coming down (see pic above). When we left church at 12:15, it looked like a BLIZZARD! It was beautiful. We don't get much snow around here. I've never wanted to live in a place that has days and days... weeks and weeks... of snow. Once per year is good enough for me... and the boys.

No comments:
Post a Comment