Too many things have been on my mind today. Everything from joyous to disappointment. I was thrilled when I saw that Harper is finally home in her warm snuggly home in Arkansas... it's been quite the journey for her! I am also continually praying for Brayden who will be home very soon... I just know he is. God has his hand upon him and will be a normal rambunctious boy... look out!!!
I thought about Shannon reading her new book "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. It's based on the book of Hosea and will touch her heart in many ways I know. I thought of my newest friend, Amber, who is also my Mary Kay consultant... thank you so much, my face feels and looks so much better already. Her beauty is seen from the outside, but her true beauty is her heart and how much she loves her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
My sister, Emily, just started her blog and is updating it continually. She is 12 years younger than me, and it seems we get closer every single day. She just got married in November to Greg Holder, who is the son of Pat Holder, which is our Dad's best friend... ironic how that worked out! They have 2 babies (dogs), Molly and Bella. Wait until you have children... and hurry it up already!!!
My son, Caleb, who I wrote a post about not too long ago about his Brown Apples... well he had a yellow apple today because he "tried" to cut Ethan with his scissors at school.... at least it was "try" and he didn't actually achieve it. I don't even know what to do about it yet. I haven't talked to him about it or anything. When I picked him up from Mimi's house after work today and he got in the car, he had this look about him that he was upset, and I hadn't even said anything. I asked him if he thought I was mad at him and he said Yes. I told him that I'm not mad at him for what happened at school and we would talk about it later.... and we will. I need to get to the heart of the matter of what's going on for him to do this. He got mad at Coby one day and cut him on the arm because that's what was in his hand at that moment.
There's just been a lot on my mind... I ask for guidance and enlightenment.
A Christmas Prayer
7 months ago

I cannot put this book down. I got more into reading it last night and I think I cried about 3-4 times because the more I got into it, the more I realized I was reading about ME! I'm tearing up now thinking about it. It was like a Revelation all at once when it hit me and I just closed me eyes, cried and prayed. Thank you for buying that book! It is now my favorite! I'm going to read some more!!
ReplyDeleteWow your mind is like an amazing whirlwind and your little people are adorable.
ReplyDeleteAwww, I do believe we get closer everyday. And I love it! It's kind of hard to be close when you are young and 12 years apart...totally didfferent stages of life, but now I believe we may be going through some of the same and thats whats makes us closer. I cannot wait to have children, my mom bought a storage unit the other day and it had a 'sealy' baby matress in it. Well somehow it wound up at our house, I asked Greg what we should do with it, and he said well "if we are planning on having a baby anytime soon we need to keep it, its a sealy, thats a GOOD brand. That would be one thing we won't have to buy"...YAY! He's finally coming around! Love ya!
ReplyDelete