I told Caleb that we were going to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. His response... "where a kid can be a kid?"
Sunday after church, I asked Caleb & Coby if they wanted to go get something to eat at Subway. Their response... "Subway. Eat Fresh.?" Caleb also says "oh yeah mama, I like Subway's cheese pizza".
One day last week, I told Caleb something (can't even remember what it was now), but his response was "oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about baby".
He is too hilarious.
Oh and one more good one for now... yesterday Caleb had been drawing in a notebook of mind off and on all day. I never looked to see what he was drawing, because in my mind, what in the world could a 5 year old be drawing, except maybe scribbling pretending he's doing something. Well to my surprise when I saw what he was doing about 8pm, he had been working on a drawing of a person, so I ask, "Caleb, who is this"? He replies "Misa". I asked "Melissa"? He says, "yeah, Melissa... Daddy's girlfriend". I said "Oh ok. Does she wear glasses"? His reply... "ummm... yeah. And she's got a big head too.... see"!
Sunday after church, I asked Caleb & Coby if they wanted to go get something to eat at Subway. Their response... "Subway. Eat Fresh.?" Caleb also says "oh yeah mama, I like Subway's cheese pizza".
One day last week, I told Caleb something (can't even remember what it was now), but his response was "oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about baby".
He is too hilarious.
Oh and one more good one for now... yesterday Caleb had been drawing in a notebook of mind off and on all day. I never looked to see what he was drawing, because in my mind, what in the world could a 5 year old be drawing, except maybe scribbling pretending he's doing something. Well to my surprise when I saw what he was doing about 8pm, he had been working on a drawing of a person, so I ask, "Caleb, who is this"? He replies "Misa". I asked "Melissa"? He says, "yeah, Melissa... Daddy's girlfriend". I said "Oh ok. Does she wear glasses"? His reply... "ummm... yeah. And she's got a big head too.... see"!
No comments:
Post a Comment