Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1st day of Kindergarten



Monday was Caleb's first day in kindergarten. He was ready to go to big boy school, so much that he wanted to ride with Debo, Meshia and all his cousins to school... I guess because that's just what you're supposed to do. But I had to take him and pick him up his first day... just wouldn't be right if I didn't. I told him that he could ride with them the next day and that Teetee would pick him up and he was all too thrilled with that. He wanted to be like the big kids, so I let him be with the big kids.


My idea for the first two weeks was to take him and pick him up and when Coby starts on August 25th then I'd let him ride with his cousins, but he wanted to go ahead and start.


My baby is growing up. I am enjoying every minute, every second too. I don't really care what I miss as far as me doing something. I love spending my time with my boys. Wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment