Sunday, June 28, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Most anywhere I go and anything I do with the boys is bound to be an experience waiting to happen that will not soon be forgotten. Going to see "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" was no exception.

We went to the 4:15 show and did not leave until right at 7:00... loonnngggg movie. Caleb was fine, he sat there in a trance the entire time. Coby, on the other hand, is my hyper child and he was ready to go about half way through it. We had two bathroom breaks so that helped with Coby's "ants in the pants" somewhat. But the second bathroom break was the kicker.

I let them be big boys and go in the boys bathroom by themselves... usually I will take them in the womens bathroom with me, just so I know they aren't playing and creating a mess. Well wouldn't you know it, both had to "boo boo". Caleb can clean himself, but Coby has not gotten the hang of this just yet. We are missing the movie, I'm trying to get them out of the bathroom, yelling through the door that he's going to have to wipe himself because I can't come in. After about 15 minutes, I go and get someone that works there to let me go in and help Coby. By this point, he's crying and refuses to even TRY to wipe himself. I go in, wipe, and it's a 'clean' wipe (we are mothers here, so you know what I'm saying). All that crying and yelling for me to come in there and there was NOTHING on the tissue!!!

I can't help but laugh at these experiences in life. One day your girlfriends will read this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment