The Lord will fight for you, and all you have to do is keep still. ~Exodus 14:14 (GNT)
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
It's Over!
T-ball 2009 is over! I am glad because it's getting hot, but mostly because it just wasn't as fun as it was last year. I was in the dugout during many of the games keeping the boys organized, along with some of the other moms. I really enjoyed meeting the moms and the boys. Seems like at least half of the moms from our team are single moms, so we had lots in common. We ended the season #2 in our division. So here's a few pictures to end our season. Hopefully when we have our team party Saturday, I can get pictures of the boys with their moms (and dads for those who aren't single). Without further ado, here is W K Upchurch Construction t-ball team.
The boys waiting for their trophies
Caleb Reese (what kinda smile is that!?)
Nick Garrison
John Mark Mackall
Shaun Dorch
Coby Reese (that's a hard smile!)
Davin Clinkscales (pronounced like David)
Ethan Binns (won the Sportsmanship Award)
Knowlton Ivey
Raif Sullivan
Brennan Binns
Coaches Matt Binns & Paul Ivey
Coby & Caleb with their trophies
The boys are restless and ready to go now
Caleb & Tio (or Tonio or Antonio) - cousins
So long... farewell 2009! We'll see you again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment