Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Time flies

Time really does fly when you're having fun. My boys are my joy and my life right now. They are too much fun. I'm trying to find the balance betweeen being "mom" and being relaxed and letting them be "boys". Since I am a single mom at the moment, they sleep in my king-sized bed with me. Not a problem. I love that they are so close to me. I do know that eventually one day (hopefully) they will be in their own beds... 1. because they NEED to be independent and in their own bed... 2. because I hopefully will have a husband and he's not gonna want them in bed with us! LOL

But right now, I enjoy them being so close to me. Caleb is already asleep. Coby told me he needed to "pee-pee". So as he's going to the bathroom, he stops to look up at the TV at "Open Season" they are watching as they fall asleep.....

My immediate thought was:

"where in the world did 4 years go?" My baby. He's 4 years old now, about to be 5 years old in June. He's independent, secure, and my baby boy. I am 37 years old now and do not intend on having any more children (that was taken care of when Coby was born). But... only God knows what's in store for me in the future. Right now, I'm enjoying my two rambunctious, beautiful boys. What the future holds is totally up to God. I pray that we both follow His leading in whatever may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment