Last Sunday (10-25-09) we went to the Grand Ol' Pumpkin Patch in Clanton and had so much fun! We will be prepared to spend some money next year. They had helicopter rides for $20 per person, in which we did not participate because I didn't take money for something like that. Had a moonwalk playground... I mean regular moonwalks, sliding moonwalks, maze moonwalks... $5 for all of it! Now that we could handle. Then we got a snack.... I got homemade pecan pie and chocolate chess pie (hey, with all those delicious homemade pies, I couldn't decide on just one). Coby had a vanilla ice cream cone and Caleb just had a Dr. Pepper. They played in the hay bales, then we took the ride down to the pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins.
Beautiful Sunflowers were everywhere
Coby with his big pumpking
Caleb with his 1st pumpking
Coby wasn't going to let his pumpkin out of his sight
Caleb decided to go for a smaller pumpkin
Coby's feeling the pain now, lol
Caleb with his and my pumpkins
Coby's like "whoooaaaa, I'm about to let this baby go!"
Coby & Caleb on the trip back to get ready to leave
And Coby was not happy about that,
hence the reason he is not in this picture :)
All in all, we had a really good time!

No comments:
Post a Comment