We went to Uncle Andy & Aunt Christiane's for Halloween this year. Since Andy has retired from the Army, we have spent a lot of time at their house, and thankfully so because for the last 20 years, he has lived out of state and out of the country serving our country, which I am very proud of! So it seems that we are making up for lost time and it's wonderful. My boys will actually be able to grow up with their cousins on my side of the family, and they love going to Uncle Andy's. So this year was our first year observing Halloween with them and here are some of the pictures from that night.
Vada (top), Coby (middle left), Kailey (middle right), and Caleb (bottom)
Vada, Stephen & Kailey
Vada, Stephen, Kailey & Caleb
Coby
In their front yard
Also in their front yard
The first house we encountered
Jason (I think?) and a hideous Joker
We had a lot of fun trick or treating. It was nice to go back to the way we did it when I was a child.... walking door to door, people jumping out of bushes to scare you, everyone hanging out in the neighborhood having fun. Most places have Harvest Festivals and Fall Fall Festivals instead of the traditional trick or treating, and we have done those too, but I'd still rather do it the traditional way. Hope you all had fun! Now let's get ready for the real holidays - Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment