Friday, November 12, 2010

Transformations

Haven't posted in a very long time.  Transformation is taking place in my life and our life as a family.  And it's all because I'm listening to the voice of God!  Since January things have taken place that I've practically thrown myself at the feet of Jesus.  God orchestrated this crazy plan (in the natural mind) that had me and a guy meet on Facebook, that led him back to Alabama to his "wealthy place" and also led me to my "wealthy place" at Voice of Victory Church (http://www.vovc.org/).  My journey since being at VOVC has been nothing less than extraordinary.  The only way I know how to describe it without making this entry entirely too long is to this way:

See this pineapple....



It's a beautiful piece of fruit.  But when you touch it, it can be prickly (is that a word?).  It's exterior is beautiful to the eye, but sharp to the touch.  That's my life!  Beautiful to the eye, but try to touch me (in a frienship intimate kind of way) and you won't get far.  Especially women!  But, since being in my wealthy place, those little prickly sticky parts are falling off one by one, revealing the true sweet fruit that's inside!!!  Praise God... I'm free... I'm really free for the first time in my life! 

And when I talk about my "Wealthy Place" .... well you'll just have to listen for yourself here:  http://www.vovc.org/archives/wealthy.html
It's the place where you're supposed to be, that God has led you to!  It's amazing.  I will be sharing more of my journey thus far. 

Remember that God loves you and He's not mad at ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment